Established and growing mid-Peninsula based General Contracting Firm, specializing in Commercial Construction, is searching for a seasoned individual to help the company grow to the next level.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Assist Project Manager in preparation of aggressive but realistic construction schedules
- Commitment to completion of projects on time and within budget.
- Ability to resolve field v/s plans’ related discrepancies with a “can do attitude”.
- Basic computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Project.
- Proven and effective management skills over contracted trades as well as provide leadership to carpenters, and laborers.
- All work to be performed in strict coordination with the project manager.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years commercial construction experience
- At least 5 years as a superintendent.
- Ground-up experience a must
- Must have clean DMV and be able to pass background and health check-ups
- Stable employment history with no more than 3 jobs over the last 10 years
- Former construction business’ owners encouraged to apply
- Highly competitive base salary
- Company truck & gas card
- iPhone and laptop
- Lucrative profit split program based on the individual’s own projects’ profits
- Full medical/dental plan
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
- 401K program
- Great working environment that recognizes those individuals that go the extra mile for the company.
Email resume in strict confidence (your current employer will not be contacted).